The Blog Inspector searches through all the Blogs available on Amazon's Kindle. He then collects all the evidence needed to either make a case in their defense or one against them.

He evaluates their content, usefulness, frequency of updates and most importantly - their kindle compatibility.

REMINDER:

INNOCENT = GOOD
GUILTY = BAD
HUNG JURY = MAYBE


I Love My Kindle



OUR RECOMMENDATION: INNOCENT

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: I Love My Kindle

WEB ADDRESS: http://ilmk.wordpress.com

BLOG'S DESCRIPTION: I Love My Kindle will bring you a unique blend of Kindle tips, news, and humor! Bufo Calvin is a well-known member of the Kindle community, and author of several titles in the Kindle store.

OUR REVIEW:

THE GOOD: A lot of useful information on the kindle, kindle problem solving, facts, new releases (books), etc. Updated Frequently.

THE BAD: There is also a lot of fictional rantings and ravings.

RECENT ARTICLES:

  • Recent Kindle releases #2
  • Freebie flash! Kim Harrison’s Dead Witch Walking
  • Round up #15: Calibre, UK Kindle?
  • The Chronological Cultural Context Conundrum
  • Freebie flash! Noir teddy bears, a clairvoyant bassett hound, and a megachurch…oh my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment